Here you will find links to State agencies and organizations. You will be able to check information about:

Permits for hunting and fishing and trapping

Alaska State’s Permanent Fund Dividend

School district for this area of Alaska, IASD

Community & Regional Affairs, Alaska State help for villages

South Central Foundation, McGrath’s clinic

Department of Motor Vehicles, driver licensing and vehicle licensing

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s